View all vacancies
- Location: Hoxton, London
- Role: Social Media Executive
- Hours: Full Time
- Level/Experience: 1–2 Years
We’re a creative digital agency that connects brands to consumers through Content Worth Sharing. We pride ourselves in helping brands tell powerful stories that are rooted in their audience’s interests and told in creative, innovative ways. We’re a growing team of thinkers and doers, made up of a in-house studio, video departments, client services, creative and strategy teams. We enjoy what we do and who we do it with, and are looking to grow our team with like-minded people.
We are looking for a Social Media Executive to help our clients devise, develop and deliver social communications. You will need to live and breathe social and act as one of the leaders for social innovation within the agency. You should be a strong copywriter and able to fully own the creation and scheduling of always on content as well as conduct all community management for your clients’ social channels.
This role will be client facing and the right candidate will need to be able to offer social strategic thinking (really adopt the tone of the clients’ brands), creative spark and be a specialist in community management.
- Creative copywriting and simple asset creation (Photoshop)
- Structuring content into editorial calendars
- Amending content following client presentation/approvals
- Scheduling/populating content into publishing tools
- Managing the day-to-day community management of multiple channels
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Optimising approach via ongoing monitoring and regular reporting
- Compiling monthly reports and applying analytical thinking
- Inputting into strategy: how can our clients best use social platforms?
- Ensuring, understanding and communicating that our day-to-day work ties into our clients’ broader objectives
Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience at planning and managing social presences
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- An eye for creative content: both verbal and visual
- An expert on social media and its impact on brands
- Proficiency in using a wide variety of social platforms and tools
- Proficiency in using Photoshop
- Proficiency in using PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Numbers, Word and Pages.
- Experience in journalism/blogging/copywriting preferable but not required
This job description is not intended to cover everything that will be expected of you, but rather to act as a guide.