View all vacancies
- Location: Shoreditch, London
- Role: Junior Designer
- Hours: Full Time
- Experience: 1+ years
We’re an independent creative agency based in the heart of Shoreditch. We pride ourselves on helping brands tell powerful stories that are rooted in their audience’s interests and told in creative, innovative ways. We’re a growing team of thinkers and doers, comprised of client service, planners and creatives who work closely alongside our in-house design, video and technical teams. We enjoy what we do and who we do it with, and are looking to grow our team with like-minded people.
We’re looking for a talented Junior Designer to join our growing team.
As a junior member of the design studio team you’ll be working into the Senior Designer. Your work and development will be overseen by the Head of Design. You are a fully integrated allrounder who feels at home across categories, both digital and print. UX experience is a plus but not essential. You’ll be working closely together with our creative teams to create exciting visual executions to bring our creative stories to life. Your work is up to a high standard and delivered within deadlines to ensure a consistent high quality level of really creative work on a range of great clients. You’re curious by nature, have a strong will to learn, develop and grow your skill set and show interest in new programs and technologies.
- Creating outstanding design solutions for our clients
- Working closely with the creative department
- Working closely with the motion department
- Working into the Senior Designer
- Ensuring high quality work and delivery within deadlines
- Strong will to learn, develop and grow your skill set
- Strong interest in new programs and technologies
- Ownership of a range of internal projects and tasks
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional design skills
- Full advanced professional knowledge of Adobe CC
- Fully integrated. Experienced in a variety of media such as digital, social and print.
- Social and CRM experience is a must.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of dev.
- UX experience is a plus but not essential
- Examples of ATL, CRM, DM, social and website work.
- Solid organisation and time-management skills
- 1+ years experience in a creative agency
- Internship, apprentice or work placement experience is a big plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with other team members, managers and clients
- The ability to act decisively and solve problems
- A proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- The capacity to grasp concepts easily
- Immaculate attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines