View all vacancies
- Location: Hoxton, London
- Role: Client Service Director
- Hours: Full Time
- Experience: Group Account Director / Business Director, or above
We’re an independent creative agency based in the heart of Hoxton. We pride ourselves on helping brands tell powerful stories that are rooted in their audience’s interests and told in creative, innovative ways. We’re a growing team of thinkers and doers, comprised of client service, planners and creatives who work closely alongside our in-house design, video and technical teams. We enjoy what we do and who we do it with, and are looking to grow our team with like-minded people.
We’ve recently turned 10 years old and, following a successful year of winning a number of really interesting new clients, we are looking to bring in a Client Service Director to take our offering to the next level.
Central to achieving our agency’s vision is ensuring that we don’t just deliver great projects, but that we partner strategically with clients and develop strong, fruitful, ongoing relationships.
To help us achieve this we are on the hunt for a smart, ambitious, and commercially minded Client Service Director to help shape the Client Service department and propel the growing team, along with the quality and efficiency of it’s output, to dizzying new heights.
Working directly into the Managing Director, the successful candidate will have a genuine passion for listening to our client’s needs and helping shape solutions. And they’ll revel in showing our clients exactly what we’ve achieved and what that means to their business.
In short, this is an opportunity for someone to play a pivotal role in who Nonsense are, what we do and how we do it.
- Client Service Department — Shaping our Client Service department, ensuring we have the right mix of skills and experience to deliver outstanding work, along with nurturing, shaping and mentoring individual members of the team
- Finance — Overseeing forecasting, billing, utilisation and profitability along with ensuring we produce effective, focussed account plans to grow existing clients into lucrative commercial relationships
- Client Partner — Leading the relationship on key accounts
- Business Development — Playing a prominent and inspiring role in the business development process: meeting prospects, pitching, and ensuring all new relationships begin on a solid commercial footing
- Leadership — Representing both our clients and CS team as a member of Nonsense’s management team, along with inputting into the wider agency vision and plan for success
Skills & Experience
- Direct experience at Group Account Director, Business Director level or above in an agency
- A breadth of marketing knowledge across brand, digital, social and the wider integrated comms landscape
- Proven ability to nurture, mentor, challenge and develop ambitious account handlers
- Proven track record of growing revenue and profits for an agency
- Proven ability to develop strong, valuable, ongoing relationships with senior clients
- Proven leadership skills and an ability to inspire those around them
- A keen interest in measurement models and producing effective work
- Outstanding problem solving and presentation skills
- Comfortable working autonomously and hungry for responsibility
- Ability to work collaboratively with creative, planning and production
- A deep curiosity for digital innovation, what this means for human behaviours and an ability to drive innovative thinking across a range of clients by sharing knowledge and expertise
You will have the perfect blend of energy, positivity and pragmatism, and are eager to learn and share. We like people who possess a friendly manner, work well as part of a team and have a genuine interest and passion for brands, their role in peoples lives and marketing communications.
If you are unafraid of challenging conventions and taking risks, believe that OK is never good enough and love getting s%*t done, then please get in touch.