View all vacancies
- Location: Hoxton, London
- Role: Charity Account Manager
- Hours: Full Time
- Experience: 4+ years working in an agency environment, whether in-house or freelance
We’re an independent creative agency based in the heart of Hoxton. We pride ourselves on helping brands tell powerful stories that are rooted in their audience’s interests and told in creative, innovative ways. We’re a growing team of thinkers and doers, comprised of client service, planners and creatives who work closely alongside our in-house design, video and technical teams. We enjoy what we do and who we do it with, and are looking to grow our team with like-minded people.
We’re looking for a talented, positive and ambitious Account Manager to work with our charity clients. Someone who has a real commitment, passion, and flair for managing accounts and running projects within a digital agency.
The ideal candidate will be hungry to own a variety of projects, be able to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines and will be naturally collaborative, efficient and organised. They will be confident talking to clients about digital strategies, concepts and the detail of each project, and they will have a real interest in the latest digital trends and technological advancements.
Joining a growing Client Service department they will be given the opportunity to work across a range of clients, working closely with all departments and acquire new skills and experiences as their career develops.
- Client Service — Developing strong relationships with clients through a solid understanding of their brand, products, sectors, audience and objectives and the delivery of effective projects
- Project Management — Writing creative briefs, overseeing creative and managing the delivery of projects to a high standard, on time, and on budget
- Finance — Ensuring costs are tracked and forecasting and billing is up to date, and actioned
- New Business — Assisting with business development and pitches as and when required
Skills & Experience
- Direct experience as an Account Manager in a digital agency
- Having previously worked directly with charity client(s) in a similar role
- Exceptional account handling and project management skills
- A track record of running a variety of digital projects on time and on budget
- Clear understanding of the creative and production processes, from brief to delivery and experience working closely with studio resource, e.g. UX architects, designers, developers, editors, animators
- An ability to write clear and concise creative and production briefs
- Excellent time management
- A keen eye for detail with excellent written English and numeracy skills
- Articulate, professional and personable